Signal Boost - Stolen Saab 900 LPT Convertible

Any topics of general interest (not lada related), post them here.
Zelandeth
Diamond
Diamond

Signal Boost - Stolen Saab 900 LPT Convertible

Post by Zelandeth » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Cross posting this on behalf of someone on another forum I use regularly as I figure the more eyes open for this the better.

Quoted text below:

"Hello all, not sure if this is the right part of the forum to place this but I’m sure the moderator will amend if need be.

A dear friend of mine has had his 1993 C900 LPT Convertible stolen from NW London in the last week.
The registration number is K453EYR.
It’s in a lovely metallic green (Eucalyptus?), colour with super aero alloys and dove grey leather interior.
The car was not in mint condition but it was attractive and drove with current MOT etc.

My friend is dealing with the untimely loss of a parent so has asked me to place this post on his behalf.
Behind the front passenger seat was a baby seat and a selection of work tools in the boot."

Some images below:

In the unlikely event that anyone sees or hears anything of the whereabouts of this car please let me (ideally and your local police force) know and I'll make sure that the feedback gets back to the original poster.
LOZ: Oddball cars, lighting information, and anything else I remember to upload!
Current fleet: 02 VW Caddy 1.9SDI, 90 Mercedes 208D Autotrail Navajo, 85 Sinclair C5, 78 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6GL, 73 AC Model-70.