Stolen!!!

Any topics of general interest (not lada related), post them here.
Hannesb
Bronze
Bronze

Stolen!!!

Post by Hannesb » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi

If anybody spots a Ford Fiesta 1.6tdi Zetec ECONetic in red with the registration number AJ13BBK in their day to day wanderings you have my permission to kill the driver.

My wife's car got stolen last night from outside our house and she is not particularly happy about this. (I hated the bloody thing, but it isn't even two years old yet, so I suppose it is a bit of a loss.)

Regards
Hannes
:cry:
1979 Leyland 998 Automatic Mini. Don't ask...

sch4463
Bronze
Bronze

Re: Stolen!!!

Post by sch4463 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Pants. Sorry to hear that. When first saw your name and subject I thought the worst. Hope the niva stays safe. Being so new does it get replaced with new?

Hannesb
Bronze
Bronze

Re: Stolen!!!

Post by Hannesb » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi Stu

Luckily it is a lease-car, so it should be replaced with a new one I imagine. There were piles of personal belongings in the car though which is what makes it painful. Some of the CDs were only ever sold in South Africa, the sunglasses from the holiday we had in Vegas, that sort of thing, you know.

Not that the insurance and assorted other reports are much fun. The police actually asked if we had CCTV footage and then promptly closed the case as we don't. Not sure what to make of that...

Regards
Hannes
:cry:
1979 Leyland 998 Automatic Mini. Don't ask...