changing email address on Ebay

Any topics of general interest (not lada related), post them here.
excossack
Titanium with furry dice
Titanium with furry dice

changing email address on Ebay

Post by excossack » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Is it me, or has anyone else had murder trying to change their email address on Ebay ?
I have tried four times now, and the password confirmation email doesnt come through(yes it is spelt correctly, and no there is no spam filtering setup and I have only one address registered at the domain). The email comes through to my current email address OK each and every time but not my new one. I might have to use my hotmail address instead...

All ebay support say is, clear the browser cache, try again. Make sure the email is not in the junk folder and that my email provider is not blocking it (which they aint)

arrghhhhhhhhhh
Regards.
John 2E0DHN

Holly: This is not a daffodil, repeat, this is not a daffodil!

Zelandeth
Diamond
Diamond

Re: changing email address on Ebay

Post by Zelandeth » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:02 am

Yes!

Problem I have though is that it complains that my username and email address can't be the same.

This is all caused because Gmail changed the address to Gmail from googlemail a couple of years back.
LOZ: Oddball cars, lighting information, and anything else I remember to upload!
Current fleet: 02 VW Caddy 1.9SDI, 90 Mercedes 208D Autotrail Navajo, 85 Sinclair C5, 78 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6GL, 73 AC Model-70.