Problem with the Today I mostly... thread?

Any topics of general interest (not lada related), post them here.
Zelandeth
Diamond
Diamond

Problem with the Today I mostly... thread?

Post by Zelandeth » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:02 pm

I've just tried to post replies there a couple of times - and keep getting a HTTP501 "Method not implemented" error.

Only seems to be that thread...couple of other replies have gone through normally.

Anyone know what's going on?
LOZ: Oddball cars, lighting information, and anything else I remember to upload!
Current fleet: 02 VW Caddy 1.9SDI, 90 Mercedes 208D Autotrail Navajo, 85 Sinclair C5, 78 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6GL, 73 AC Model-70.

GadgetBoy

Post by GadgetBoy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Working fine.

Zelandeth
Diamond
Diamond

Post by Zelandeth » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Odd...Still throwing the same error up here. Not just one browser either, is happening in Opera, Firefox natively, and Opera/Firefox/IE under XP in the VM as well...Even just installed Firefox on there to test the theory! Just that one thread though! Bizarre...

Everything aside from Opera clears everything on closing, so cookies/cache etc shouldn't be an issue.

Will reset the router and see if that sorts it...I'm out of ideas other than that!

EDIT:

Just tried from the laptop after restarting the router and getting the same message. Screenshot here...
LOZ: Oddball cars, lighting information, and anything else I remember to upload!
Current fleet: 02 VW Caddy 1.9SDI, 90 Mercedes 208D Autotrail Navajo, 85 Sinclair C5, 78 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6GL, 73 AC Model-70.

GadgetBoy

Post by GadgetBoy » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:07 am

Hmmm.

Zelandeth
Diamond
Diamond

Post by Zelandeth » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Okay...I *think* the reason behind this was linking to Youtube as a link rather than a youtube video...I think the forum software may be trying to do something clever in that instance and tying itself in knots.

...Sure I tried that on Thursday though and never got anywhere...and when I tried to post the post in its original format just now though it reappeared...until I reconfigured that link anyway. Aaaanyway, seems to be working now anyhow!