May Consider Swap. Saab 900i for Riva Estate

New and used Ladas can be found here
Zelandeth
Diamond
Diamond

May Consider Swap. Saab 900i for Riva Estate

Post by Zelandeth » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:03 pm

So I have Saab 900i, one of the last 8 valve cars, and being totally honest, one of the nicest driving Classic 900s I've ever driven.

As we now have a dog (currently a 4 month old puppy, hence mytime being limited) we're considering a more dog-friendly car like an Estate. A Riva Estate is the one car I have been after since well before I was driving yet have never found.

So...If you would be willing to consider a swap (possibly including some cash too!) For a C900 in need of a little TLC For a Riva Estate, could you drop me a line. *May* also consided a 1.7i Niva.

Saab is in need of new brake hoses, nsf shock bushing and new alternator brushes, probably two tyres too.

If no interest is shown, she will probably be carefully wrapped up under a cover until the spring when I can give her the time she deserves. Too good a car to just toss aside, and has many memories attached...last car my mother ever travelled in for one...

Anyone want to give The Ambassador a home? (So named after the colour - Ambassador Blue).
LOZ: Oddball cars, lighting information, and anything else I remember to upload!
Current fleet: 02 VW Caddy 1.9SDI, 90 Mercedes 208D Autotrail Navajo, 85 Sinclair C5, 78 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6GL, 73 AC Model-70.