Standard
Standard

2010 lADA Niva, Matt Black for Sale

Post by RXT » Thu May 06, 2021 6:58 pm

Passenger_side.jpg
Passenger_side.jpg (35.95 KiB) Viewed 7476 times
Front_as_now.jpg
Front_as_now.jpg (43.28 KiB) Viewed 7476 times
It is with huge and massive regret that I am going to offer my Lada Niva for sale.

Car is Left hand drive, it was originally Russian Racing Green but when I bought it it was matt black. Only I have owned it and I bought it from the dealership in Sweden (Djursholm), brand new in 2011. Imported from Sweden to UK in 2014.

The car has a full service history, with all receipts, all work undertaken at dealership garage and then at local garage. Serviced every 6 months for first 4 yrs, then every year before MOT. During its life time I have replaced the gearbox (Tom will remember as he got it from Latvia for me) and break pads, one steering rod end and the offside universal ball joint. All of this has been done by professional mechanics at my garage in the UK for proper money. In total the car has done just under 80,000 KM, NOTE Km not Miles, this equates to 49,710 miles. I have not thrashed it, no off roading (other than for my job). It was our family car between 2014 and 2017.

The car comes with
Full Paperwork. ie.
Receipt of purchase/Bill of sale
Full service history and service book
All receipts for all work done and parts bought.
DVSA certificates of UK compliance (obviously)

The car is fitted with (by original garage or by my local garage)
Wheel arch inserts
front and back mud flaps
1/2 roof roofrack,
Delta Alloy (16 inch) wheels equipped with very very very good Bridgestone Blizzak M&S DM-V1 tryes at rear and brand new DM-V2 at front (215/65/R16)
UK compliant Odometer (bought from Tanya Imrans online spare shop in Hamburg) and UK adapted by Lockwoods in 2014 with speed in MPH (though distance is recorded in KM)
front spotlights (fog lamps).
front bull bars
FM, MW radio and CD player stereo, professionally fitted in Sweden
Tow bar and electricity hook up for trailer/caravan (bought as an extra when purchased in Sweden)
new Lada Urban springs front and rear

it also comes with:
Original (digital) Odometer
Original Black, bog standard, steel wheels (hard Russian vulcanised rubber tyres) with spare under bonnet (spare never used) 185/75/R16
original jack and brace.
The underseal was originally applied in Sweden and it has been checked and renewed each year (there is no rust under there).

It does however need a tiny amount of work:
1) Some tosser bent my bullbars while I was parked and then did one without dropping me a note. These have been bent back into shape but I will be honest, if you want it to look its best they will need to be replaced (Imran has them for about 170 Eu) or just removed
2) There is a little bit of rust on the outside of passengers wheel arch, a little bit on bottom of the boot door and a little bit on bottom of passenger door. 1/2 days work for someone who knows what they are doing. The sills are all great
3) The internal catch for the boot needs its plastic bracket replacing, the part costs more to post from Germany than it costs itself. It works, so I couldn't be arsed to replace it.
4) The handle to lift the front passenger seat has also broken and needs replacing, again it costs pence. It works but is a pain to faff with withoiut the plastic handle.
5) The catch for the back seat when putting it back into place after lowering it can be a bit tricky.

I also have a THULE soft topbox that goes on the roofrack and can then fold up and go in the boot. I have used this on many a camping trip/snowboarding trip in Sweden, and it doubles the carrying capacity of the boot. Great for camping or moving stuff from one place to another. I can include this too if you want, but it will be extra.

I will also throw in for free a poly bag of window winder handles I bought with my first Niva (in North Macedonia, when it was called FYROM in 2006)

Finally, I have loved and cherished this car, I want it to go to a good home, someone who will look after it, I mean I love love love it, is there anything on 4 wheels cooler than a NIVA? I don't really want to sell it to be honest, but, I do need to buy something else that can take 2 teenagers safely needless to say it has no ABS or airbags and well...you get my drift.

I will put some pictures online after this of how it was when I bought it and how it is now (the now pictures will not show it clean, I can clean it all up and make it look dead good) then I will charge extra. I can get a mechanics testimonial for you if you want to be reassured tha tthis is not too good to be true, but then if you buy it and its not what I say it is you will know where I live and I am an honest man.

Oh, I should have also said that it is MOT to end of Jan 2022 with no warnings or recommended actrions

Genuine offer for a fellow Lada Lover !

message me if you are interested.

RXT

Serious and realistic offers please.
Attachments
Odometer_inside.jpg
Odometer_inside.jpg (36.31 KiB) Viewed 7474 times

RXT
Standard
Standard

Re: 2010 lADA Niva, Matt Black for Sale

Post by RXT » Fri May 07, 2021 12:29 pm