Selling my Lada niva

New and used Ladas can be found here
jimjimmac
Standard
Standard

Selling my Lada niva

Post by jimjimmac » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi I am new to the forum, :) I have a nice Lada niva which I sadly must part with , I will post pictures later it's a 1993 with 22000 miles which is to the best of my knowledge correct, I bought the car 5 years ago off my friend who bought it from his friend that owned the car since 2002, it is very clean and tidy with only a couple of very small blemishes which I have photographed up close it is perfect underneath and the interior is remarkable. It was fitted with the later 1300 cam belt engine, 15 years ago which is documented on the v5 and is accompanied by an independent engineers letter, mot ran out in October as car is not used it has done 5 miles since last mot and is kept in a heated garage has not been left out overnight since my friend bought the car 10 years ago, starts first time should be easy to re omission for everyday use, sadly I have neve,r. Used it and I now need storage space and don't want to leave outside, please feel free to come and see I am based in Lymm Cheshire, I don't want part exchange and am open to sensible offers thanks Jim.

geordie dave
Standard
Standard

Re: Selling my Lada niva

Post by geordie dave » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:27 pm

Hi what sort of money are you looking for cheers.

Zelandeth
Diamond
Diamond

Re: Selling my Lada niva

Post by Zelandeth » Sat May 05, 2018 10:52 pm

Really curious to know the reasoning behind the fitting of the smaller engine.

Usually it's being replaced with the larger 2.0 twin cam Fiat unit that we hear about.
LOZ: Oddball cars, lighting information, and anything else I remember to upload!
Current fleet: 02 VW Caddy 1.9SDI, 90 Mercedes 208D Autotrail Navajo, 85 Sinclair C5, 78 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6GL, 73 AC Model-70.