Delivery Milage Riva & Samara!

New and used Ladas can be found here
gtas
Standard
Standard

Delivery Milage Riva & Samara!

Post by gtas » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:43 pm

Check out the latest ebay listings. There are two del. milage lada's. Been kept in a heated garage all their lives. http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/%2Flada ... QQsbrsrtZd

Zelandeth
Diamond
Diamond

Post by Zelandeth » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:41 pm

Couple of lovely cars there, lovely cars. Had I a few grand spare and a garage I'd be after the Riva like a shot. It's the ideal show car!

They'll need work to be recommisioned though, brakes, tyres, fluids at least. Irrespetive of whether they've been kept wheels up, I'd not be too happy driving with ten year old rubber on the wheels.

Obviously the first thing you'd want to do is get the entire car professionally rust proofed so that it stays looking like new, as not everyone has a dehumidified and heated garage!

I'm not usually one for the museum approach - a car was made to be driven...but these two, they've been preserved so well this far...it almost seems a shame not to tuck them safely away in a museum somewhere like a little Russian time capsule.
LOZ: Oddball cars, lighting information, and anything else I remember to upload!
Current fleet: 02 VW Caddy 1.9SDI, 90 Mercedes 208D Autotrail Navajo, 85 Sinclair C5, 78 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6GL, 73 AC Model-70.