Lada Riva 1.5 E Saloon 09302 miles. SOLD

New and used Ladas can be found here
Tom.
Site Owner

Lada Riva 1.5 E Saloon 09302 miles. SOLD

Post by Tom. » Thu May 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Very tidy Riva for sale. Located in Glasgow. Asking £3000 . Feel free to ask any questions or give me a bell on 07773365279.

As seen on BBC 2 Scotland's Brian Cox's Russia, here is the Lada Riva 1.5 car used in the program, I have owned the car for nearly two years now and had lots of fun driving it, people used to make fun of them in the past, but not so much now,they are thin on the ground, more so the good one's anyway. The car runs very well indeed, has been fitted with a twin choke Weber Carburettor with manual choke, plus a stainless steel exhaust system from the down pipe back, large bore, so sounds good !

The car is solid, has the little mark here and there on the body, but not the worst as stated earlier, it is what it is and does not purport or try to emulate something it is not. The car has a short MOT,I can mot it for a year if need be.

The car will be sold as seen, NO RETURNS ACCEPTED IN ANY WAY.

The mileage is genuine, you can check it out for yourself, it may go up if and when I take it for a run, car shows etc. The car will take you anywhere you want to go, drives fine, pulls well from the punchy little 1500 engine.

Has some light surface rust on the sills, but nothing drastic, I adjusted up the front wheel bearings and the steering box,renewed wiper blades, fitted new front brake pads with pins and clips, also two rear wheel cylinders.

Battery was replaced, along with fan belt, fully serviced, four new tyres, four wheels refurbished with new valves and chrome centre caps and wheel pins too. Replaced front chassis outriggers, they were not the worst, I am just fussy, new ignition switch fitted, comes with spare keys and the tool kit. The only thing missing is the "Kalashnikov" !!!

Replaced the heater motor, it was noisy, fitted a mirror to the nearside, this was an option on them when new. One could see without the nearside mirror anyway, renewed the front and rear plastic chrome effect windscreen surrounds, it could be made into a very nice car indeed, or a part of a private collection, not many as good as this around.

The lucky new owner will have to of course tax the car in their name and insure it too. Replaced the gutter trim on both sides as it was cracked. The car is garaged at the moment. I cannot think of anything else to say about the wee car, it was given the name of "Rubinski" !!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a hard man to deal with, but I don't suffer fools or dreamers either, only genuine callers please, why waste your time on a dream instead of reality, as I said before feel free to ask any questions either via email or bell me as I may not be in front of the computer that often.

97 Niva 1.7i
2107 Riva Sport
2104 Estate 1500