Page 1 of 1

Wanted: Niva

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:37 pm
by madmax83
Hi there,

If you have a recent i.e. 2005 -2014 model Lada Niva (LHD) for sale, feel free to get in touch with details of age, condition, location, price range, etc.

I am in Sweden but either I or a friend are over in the UK reasonably often as we are both from there.

Thanks,

JR

Re: Wanted: Niva

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:22 pm
by Tom.
www.bbmotors.co.uk Click on the link and give these guys a call.

Re: Wanted: Niva

Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:56 am
by RXT
I am in Stockholm and am selling mine (2011, 20,000Km on the clock, full service history and log book).

Re: Wanted: Niva

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:58 pm
by madmax83
BUMP: Always still on the look out and may be visiting the UK soon.