LHD 05' Lada Niva for sale

New and used Ladas can be found here
shremeck
Standard
Standard

LHD 05' Lada Niva for sale

Post by shremeck » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Hello everybody,
Here I'vgot my 2005 Lada Niva for sale. Niva is LHD, has Long Mot till 1.04.2014 and is taxed till the end of september. It has 54 000 miles clocked,I'm the 2nd owner,Lada never been off-roaded,has a tow bar and drives ok. Weak points are : usual rust spots on bonnet,hatch and moudguards. Underneath is ok,I did put a lot of wax year ago and black sealed it.Bodywork needs some attencion. There is a gentle noise coming from gearbox on neutral,1,2,3 and 5th gears. I'v been told that it is an inputshaft bearing,box is working fine,all gears are there,I did change gearbox oil twice recantly to check if there was any signs of silver film but oil was clean.Just don't have a time to take a gearbox out. Transfer box and differencial lock working fine. It has new clutch(which I put before gearbox noise developed :( ,sleave cilinder,new breake disks,pads,new drums,shoes and springs,new coolant.Cv joints on drive shafts are broken but I vgot a new ones(made of silicone),but again no time to change them.I'm selling it due to change of circumstances,recently I got myself a small Motorhome and can't afford to keep both insured and taxed(I stay in block of flats,no driveway). I use it twice a week to get to work and back.It really goes fine,I'm a lorry driver(tramper) so she stays parked up for most of its time on the yard as I'm away from home for 5-6 days a week,and when I'm back no time to play with it :cry: I'm looking for around £800,but I'm open to offers. My phone is: 078 49 43 78 20,If I don't pick up a phone please try again later as I might be doing delivery. I stay in Edinburgh. Thanks for reading,Przemek ps,I did try to add photos,but not sure If I made it,I can send You some on email address if interested.
my emai address is: shremeck@o2.pl Thanks again.