1992 LADA RIVA 2105 1300L for sale

New and used Ladas can be found here
badlyworntoy

1992 LADA RIVA 2105 1300L for sale

Post by badlyworntoy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 pm

I have for sale a 1 owner from new Lada Riva 2105 in Pearl cream with 24,000 miles showing.In toatally origanal condition Never been welded (and doesn't need any either) It was going to be converted into my new Rally car but I've now imported one from Poland.

It had been stood since 1998 (tax disk still in winow) in a Gargae after the elderly gent who owned it passed away. It was recovered in a house clearence earlier this year.

They are no 1300L's left in exsistence according to the website "howmanyleft" I have applied for the new style logbook so it may appear on there as the only one when they update the system.

Condition wise its almost as New and would only require minimal re commisioning. However the brake master cylinder and clutch master cylinder are siezed solid,so would need replacing (easily sourced from Neil) The exterior body work has a minor scuff on the N/S rear wheel arch which has been touched up at some point,you can hardly notice it unless youy go looking for it. They is also some flaking of the paint on the very bottom of O/S sill,its not holed but will need remedial action asap. all the usual Riva rust traps seem un affected (front of wings,jacking pints,front outriggers and floor)
Interior is as it left the factory,totally unmarked everything is there and everything works its stone fire mint!!!. You get hit by the old car smell as soon as you open it and the door pockets are still full of happy eater menu's and road atlas's from the late 80's they is even the "WE WILL BUY YOUR LADA" flyer with windscreen wiper stain on it still in the glovebox.
It runs fine but only when you pour fuel into the carb...I suspect the lift pump diaphram in the carb has had it. again rebuild kits are easily sourced.

Im asking for £600 and the car is located in Middlesbrough North East England. Delivery can be arranged if you desire.

Somebody out there has got to want to love it...be quick its the last one... Ha

many thanks
Ian

Jake

Re: 1992 LADA RIVA 2105 1300L for sale

Post by Jake » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Do you still own this car?