After being made redundant from my previous employment, Having to deal with my sisters passing and having to fly to Oz to deal with that and finally having lost my driving licence, this year I have to make some serious changes to my life and plans. The first of these has unfortunately to be letting the Niva go as I no longer have the option or inclination to finish the project.
You can see the vehicle here, viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11316&p=73059#p73059, these were taken about a year ago and the car has been mainly outside since then.
When I acquired it the brakes were seized, well I have refurbished the front calipers with with new pistons and seal from Neal, together with new rear wheel cylinders and yet to be fitted new brake and clutch master cylinders. The engine ran well with no smoke and started easily but the battery is now knackered. No tax or MOT so trailer needed to move it.
The car is on a sorn and I am looking for about £500. I may put it on ebay but wanted you enthusiasts to have the first option.
Niva Hussar 1700i for sale Circa £500
-
The Mancunian
- Standard

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:41 am
Re: Niva Hussar 1700i for sale Circa £500
Where are you located please..
Cheers Gav
Cheers Gav
Re: Niva Hussar 1700i for sale Circa £500
you have an email 
-
The Mancunian
- Standard

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:41 am
Re: Niva Hussar 1700i for sale Circa £500
Nr Aldershot Hants
Re: Niva Hussar 1700i for sale Circa £500
hi can you ring or text me on 07908468856 as very interested in the niva cheers. tim


