Just browsing and came across this if any one interested,http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lada-Riva-150 ... 6990930253
By the way how much would this have been when new?
Riva on ebay
-
eveshamsteve
Re: Riva on ebay
It's confusing at the moment. There are two very similar cars:thunder-skin wrote:Dont know why, but thats been on ebay a few times
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/lada-riva-150 ... 3f124296e0
Re: Riva on ebay
If it's the same seller, might be they've just been being too ambitious with their reserve.
Looks from the photos at least to be a very clean car. If I didn't have a VW Transporter in the drive as a project and already have two cars on the road I'd be after that one like a shot if it's as clean underneath as above.
Looks from the photos at least to be a very clean car. If I didn't have a VW Transporter in the drive as a project and already have two cars on the road I'd be after that one like a shot if it's as clean underneath as above.
LOZ: Oddball cars, lighting information, and anything else I remember to upload!
Current fleet: 02 VW Caddy 1.9SDI, 90 Mercedes 208D Autotrail Navajo, 85 Sinclair C5, 78 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6GL, 73 AC Model-70.
Current fleet: 02 VW Caddy 1.9SDI, 90 Mercedes 208D Autotrail Navajo, 85 Sinclair C5, 78 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6GL, 73 AC Model-70.

