Search found 7 matches
- Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:45 pm
- Forum: Car Sales
- Topic: Niva Hussar 1700i for sale Circa £500
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10133
Re: Niva Hussar 1700i for sale Circa £500
Nr Aldershot Hants
- Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:43 am
- Forum: Car Sales
- Topic: Niva Hussar 1700i for sale Circa £500
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10133
Niva Hussar 1700i for sale Circa £500
After being made redundant from my previous employment, Having to deal with my sisters passing and having to fly to Oz to deal with that and finally having lost my driving licence, this year I have to make some serious changes to my life and plans. The first of these has unfortunately to be letting ...
- Wed May 30, 2012 2:56 am
- Forum: Car Sales
- Topic: niva hussar
- Replies: 14
- Views: 21477
Re: niva hussar
I couldn't get there to bid at Brooklands, last minute family hassle. If I had I might not have won the auction but I promise you he would have had to pay more than £448 + commission for it.
We all work for money but £1500 for not much effort?????
We all work for money but £1500 for not much effort?????
- Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:30 am
- Forum: General Interest
- Topic: Today I mostly .....
- Replies: 4810
- Views: 9068371
Re: Today I mostly .....
Surely i makes it a "FORERUNNER"
- Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:57 am
- Forum: Car Sales
- Topic: Looks like Niva's are going up in value!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8099
Re: Looks like Niva's are going up in value!!!
Looks a nice example and good mileage, will be interesting to see where it ends up once he stops getting his mates to bid!
- Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:51 am
- Forum: Car Sales
- Topic: Riva on ebay
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6404
Riva on ebay
Just browsing and came across this if any one interested,http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lada-Riva-150 ... 6990930253
By the way how much would this have been when new?
By the way how much would this have been when new?
- Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:32 pm
- Forum: General Interest
- Topic: Littlewoods discount code
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7857
Re: Littlewoods discount code
But not unless you have a Littlewoods account. good info for those that do have one tho'